Monday, November 9, 2009

FALLU is growing a FU MANCHU....but WHY?

I'm glad you asked! I trust that will be the standard question as I grow out my salt & pepper Fu Manchu over the course of the next 30 days. There are several motivations for this crazy adventure....

  1. Why not? Growing a stash is a privilege for any grown man - right?
  2. Deep down...I really do miss my "glory" goatee days...when I had no grey!
  3. So far...Deanne honestly thinks I look sexy...so again, why not?
  4. Most importantly...I'm FUNdraising for a great cause - Men's Health issues.

November....is now officially known as Movember - an annual, month-long celebration of the moustache, highlighting men’s health issues - specifically prostate cancer.

If you're short on time...click on the link below or copy/paste into your browser to support the growth of the FALLU FU MANCHU and my FUNdraising mission in support of Prostate Cancer. Thank you for your generous support!

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/102563

If you've got some free time..read on and visit frequently for updates to the FALLU FU MANCHU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment